The problem comes when the Adobe stops working unexpectedly and you can view the message ‘The Adobe Flash Player has crashed’. It can happen due to several reasons which are might unknown to you. You can try reloading the page which can let it run again. If it doesn’t work, you can follow the below steps to fix it:
- One of the common reasons why Adobe is crashing can be the older version of the software. If this is the case you can update it to the latest version as latest version comes with bug fixes and will crash less as compared to the older one.
- The other way to solve this issue is to disable hardware acceleration in the flash. You can go to the Adobe Flash Player help page and open settings from the menu. After the settings screen is open, open the display panel. There you will see a box saying enable hardware acceleration. You can uncheck that box to disable hardware acceleration. After closing this window, you can close Adobe and restart it.
- The other solution for the crashing problem of the Adobe Flash Player is by disabling Flash protected mode as it can cause crashes in the flash player. TO disable it:
- Select Add-ons from the menu. From the Add-ons tab, click on Plug-in panel.
- Check for the Shockwave Flash and from in the options given uncheck the box saying Enable Adobe Flash Protected Mode.
- Completely exit from the menu to let the settings get into action.
- Now restart Adobe for Firefox or Chrome.
The Adobe Flash Player can also crash because of the presence of extensions or hardware accelerations. However, if you are looking for outside support to get it solved for you then you can avail our Adobe Customer Service to get aware about the reasons why your Adobe Flash Player is crashing frequently and we can suggest the best way to fix the issue detected.
We have an experienced team of technical staff working for such issues with Adobe Flash Player. All our support services are available round the clock on our Adobe Flash Tech Support Number. Get the best of technical assistance from our side and you will be able to use the software flawlessly.